Part of the
PKP Publishing Services Network
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced, uses a 12-point, Times New Romans font, and is between 3000-6500 words for a research paper or between 1000-2000 words for a policy brief.
- The text is sourced and citated using Chicago-style format (preferred).
- The author indicated in the "Type" box whether the submission is a research paper or a policy brief.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.